The Story of a Mom, a Wife a Small-Business-Owner-Hopeful (Happy Baby Designs) and a Craft Lover, trying to be present (not just exist) in my life with my children, my husband and myself. Follow along with me as I chronicle my crafting and business endeavors, my true life and some mommy moments along the way .


Thursday, June 2, 2011

Oops! New Layout?

Ok, so I accidentally messed with my blog layout (as you can probably tell)! I was messing around with some things (duh!) and somehow permanently changed my layout! Yikes!

Bear with my while I try to fix it...or maybe it's time for a new layout ;)

2 comments:

  1. phew! fyi- your button isn't working. i copy and pasted form your drop bar but when i click on it it says page not found.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear from you guys! You all are the GREATEST! (And I love to reply to comments so make sure you have an email address attached to your Blogger Profile!)