The Story of a Mom, a Wife a Small-Business-Owner-Hopeful (Happy Baby Designs) and a Craft Lover, trying to be present (not just exist) in my life with my children, my husband and myself. Follow along with me as I chronicle my crafting and business endeavors, my true life and some mommy moments along the way .


Friday, May 27, 2011

Home Tour of Sorts

While we were visiting my family in Arizona last month, my dad and I took the kids to tour some amazing homes. Take a look at these beautiful rooms.

IMG_4706 IMG_4683 IMG_4686 IMG_4691 IMG_4693 IMG_4701 IMG_4703

Ok, so I tricked you a little bit ;) This was a museum of miniatures! These were all little dollhouse rooms. Aren’t they amazing? Nothing like the dollhouse I had when I was a little girl.

This one was my favorite. It was called “Yellow Rose of Texas” and it was staged for a wedding (did you see the wedding cake in the picture above?).

IMG_4688

IMG_4690

IMG_4694

IMG_4692

My daughter loved this “princess” shop :)

IMG_4699

They even had a Christmas village display. This was one of the kids’ favorites.

IMG_4678

Why is it we all love miniature things? They’re just so cute! But seriously, the craftsmanship that went into these rooms is ridiculous!

3 comments:

  1. What an interesting story! I'm glad I finally found what I was looking for Excellent reading 야한동영상

    Click this link
    야설

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much 일본야동

    Click this link
    한국야동

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear from you guys! You all are the GREATEST! (And I love to reply to comments so make sure you have an email address attached to your Blogger Profile!)