The Story of a Mom, a Wife a Small-Business-Owner-Hopeful (Happy Baby Designs) and a Craft Lover, trying to be present (not just exist) in my life with my children, my husband and myself. Follow along with me as I chronicle my crafting and business endeavors, my true life and some mommy moments along the way .


Friday, March 11, 2011

Sewing, sewing, sewing

I know I've been M.I.A. the last couple of days, but I've been busy sewing, sewing, sewing getting ready for the Funky Finds Spring Fling this weekend. I've seriously not been doing anything other than getting ready for this craft fair...my kitchen is a wreck, my floors are filthy and my father-in-law is coming to town tomorrow! Oh well, hope he doesn't mind our dirt!

Anyway, I promise I'm not neglecting you all, I just haven't come out from behind my sewing machine! I hope all of you local folks will come out and see me at the Spring Fling! I'm really excited as this is my first big craft fair to be selling at.

If I'm not too exhausted I'll try to post pictures of my booth this weekend. We're heading down to Austin on Monday to see my sister. So I'll probably post the full craft fair experience later in the week. Oh, and did I mention that my second big craft fair is next weekend??? It's going to be an exhausting couple of weeks! But I'm so excited and I think it's going to be super fun, too!

Have a great weekend! Wish me luck!

And yes, I am typing this at 1am! But I'm off to bed as soon as I hit Publish :)

6 comments:

  1. GOOD LUCK with everything, can't wait to hear how it goes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck!! and don't forget to have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! You are going to rock it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bueno Suerte! pink eye and all

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I am sooo envious. I would love to participate in a craft fair. That is on my to do list. :) Best of luck my dear...

    Cheers~
    e

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear from you guys! You all are the GREATEST! (And I love to reply to comments so make sure you have an email address attached to your Blogger Profile!)