The Story of a Mom, a Wife a Small-Business-Owner-Hopeful (Happy Baby Designs) and a Craft Lover, trying to be present (not just exist) in my life with my children, my husband and myself. Follow along with me as I chronicle my crafting and business endeavors, my true life and some mommy moments along the way .


Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Top 10 Things to do With the Kids

A friend of mine (in real life and bloggyland) recently asked me to guest post over at her blog. She gave me the topic, I supplied the answers.

The topic was "The Top 10 Things to Do With the Kids". So I shared some of my tricks of the trade when the toys and the puzzles and the books and the games have all failed and the children are planning their mutiny.

So when you have a chance, pop over to her blog and check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear from you guys! You all are the GREATEST! (And I love to reply to comments so make sure you have an email address attached to your Blogger Profile!)