The Story of a Mom, a Wife a Small-Business-Owner-Hopeful (Happy Baby Designs) and a Craft Lover, trying to be present (not just exist) in my life with my children, my husband and myself. Follow along with me as I chronicle my crafting and business endeavors, my true life and some mommy moments along the way .


Sunday, February 6, 2011

Happy Baby Designs Spotlight

Check out the sweet things that Cassie over at Primitive and Proper is saying about me! She's so sweet and she is super-talented. It's probably a good thing we don't live closer because I'd end up buying waaaaay too many pieces of her furniture! She has such a great eye for color and style and she does an amazing job of breathing new life into old, forgotten pieces of furniture.

I hope you all have a great Super Bowl Sunday! Who's everybody cheering for? Anybody hosting a big party?

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog header....enjoyed reading through some posts tonight....You have a great blog

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear from you guys! You all are the GREATEST! (And I love to reply to comments so make sure you have an email address attached to your Blogger Profile!)