The Story of a Mom, a Wife a Small-Business-Owner-Hopeful (Happy Baby Designs) and a Craft Lover, trying to be present (not just exist) in my life with my children, my husband and myself. Follow along with me as I chronicle my crafting and business endeavors, my true life and some mommy moments along the way .


Thursday, January 20, 2011

Future Project Friday #12

Today's high was 34 degrees...and windy...brrrrrr... So as I was trying to decide which project to feature this week, it's no coincidence that the one that stood out to me was a summer project. Oh to feel the warm sun on my face again...but I digress.

I came across this post about a DIY Topsy Turvy from Kristi over at Creative Kristi last summer. I bookmarked it then because one of my goals for this summer (since I didn't achieve it last summer) is to start a garden. I had seen the Topsy Turvy tomato plants everywhere, but they're not cheap and they don't seem to be reusable. Kristi came up with a great solution to make your own out of a trash can that is way cheaper, not to mention way cuter, and you can use it year after year.


So if you're indoors escaping the winter weather like me, poor yourself a warm cup of coffee, hot chocolate, glass of wine, and go check out Kristi's tutorial and begin planning some of your summer projects!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rebecca! Thanks for featuring my idea! :) I look forward to seeing yours if you try it! :) Have a great weekend!
    -Kristi
    @ Creative Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool tutorial!! I am so curious about those topsy turvey things!

    By the way, love your blog layout! = )

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear from you guys! You all are the GREATEST! (And I love to reply to comments so make sure you have an email address attached to your Blogger Profile!)