The Story of a Mom, a Wife a Small-Business-Owner-Hopeful (Happy Baby Designs) and a Craft Lover, trying to be present (not just exist) in my life with my children, my husband and myself. Follow along with me as I chronicle my crafting and business endeavors, my true life and some mommy moments along the way .


Thursday, April 29, 2010

Future Project Friday #2

Well, it's that time again. Every Friday I am going to share a project that has been added to my "To Make" list. I know I will probably never have enough time to make everything on my list, but it's fun to have a bunch of projects to pick from when I have nothing better to do and I'm looking to start something new (like that ever happens!).

This weeks Future Project is the Domesticated Skirt from Sew a Straight Line.



This skirt is GENIUS and SO cute! It's reversible so you can just flip it around for a new look (or if you get sweet potatoes sneezed all over you!).

It seems really simple to sew, too (which is a must if I'm ever going to make my way through my "To Make" list).

So check out the blog, check out the tutorial and maybe add this project to your "To Make" list. If you get to it before I do, let me know how it turns out!

The Girl Creative

2 comments:

  1. Visiting from New Friend Friday! :) Can't wait to see what your skirt turns out like- so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout-out. I hope you do make it! It really is super fast and easy.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear from you guys! You all are the GREATEST! (And I love to reply to comments so make sure you have an email address attached to your Blogger Profile!)