The Story of a Mom, a Wife a Small-Business-Owner-Hopeful (Happy Baby Designs) and a Craft Lover, trying to be present (not just exist) in my life with my children, my husband and myself. Follow along with me as I chronicle my crafting and business endeavors, my true life and some mommy moments along the way .


Sunday, February 7, 2010

No Time Like the Present!

So, I've been tweaking the design of my blog for so long that I haven't actually started posting anything on the blog yet. I decided I would just jump in and write my first post. So here it is. I don't have anything earth-shattering to say, but I was afraid if I didn't just jump right in and do it, I would be tweaking forever! So now it's done and I can continue tweaking but I'll be blogging at the same time. Thanks for reading and I'll see you on my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE to hear from you guys! You all are the GREATEST! (And I love to reply to comments so make sure you have an email address attached to your Blogger Profile!)